From the 22 to the 25 May, delegates from around the world will come to Rome, Italy, for the 5th International Course on Geotechnical and Structural Monitoring (IcGSM). On 21 May, there will be held a series of six masterclasses on the most common monitoring systems:
• Piezometers with Martin Clegg and Chris Spalton.
• Inclinometers with Giorgio Pezzetti.
• Extensometers with Daniel Naterop.
• Total Stations with Werner Lienhart.
• Vibration Monitoring with Vincent Le Borgne.
• Terrestrial Radar with Paolo Mazzanti.
Each class will cover the following main topics: installation, data acquisition, data processing, and tricks and tips from everyday experience. They will be open to IcGSM delegates, as well as those not attending.
Registration for one class: €150; additional classes up to a maximum of three: €100 (excluding VAT)
For more information and to register, visit: www.geotechnicalmonitoring.eu/master-classes by the 4 May