3D Target announced the release of SmartProcessing Lidar 1.2 software. SmartProcessing Lidar is the solution, fully developed by 3D Target, to produce high-quality geo-referenced point clouds from the dataset surveyed with the popular Scanfly LiDAR payload.
- Version 184.108.40.206 features brand new tools and several improvements.
- Among other minor bug fixes, the version introduces:
- LiDAR boresight calibration tool;
- Quality reports generation;
- Faster colourization of the point-clouds;
- Pix4D 4.5 export.
“With the new features included in the SPL 1.2, our customers can calibrate their systems by themselves!” Paolo Girardi, 3D Target’s CEO said. “To the RGB camera calibration tool already available with v1.1, we added a semi-automatic tool to calibrate the boresight angles for the Lidar head. The implemented solution gives the best result in just a few minutes. The customer can check and evaluate the result, before accepting the new calibration!” continued Girardi.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter