The conference program includes:
Koen de Vos
- Building the European Drone Services Market by 2017
- DG Mobility and Transport, European Commission
Plenary Discussions, including:
Europe’s Future Regulatory Landscape
- An international panel of experts discusses regulations, successes, challenges and a vision for the future.
- Representatives from RPAS associations in Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, The Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland and the United Kingdom
Commercial UAVs: Safety & Legal Considerations for Protecting Your Enterprise
- Discussion about the importance of and methods for properly documenting drone flights to verify legality, and options for ensuring safety for operators and data handlers.
- Participants include Morwen Williams, Head of Newsgathering Operations, BBC News; Daniel Rubio, Chief Technology Officer, AirMap; Steve Flynn, CEO, Sky Tango
> Civil Engineering & Infrastructure
UAVs in GPS-Denied Tunnels for Crossrail Project
- Ravi Kugananthan, Project Engineer, Tunnels and Platforms, Laing O’Rourke (UK)
Inspection of Critical Infrastructures: Lessons Learned from Inspecting More than 1000 Bridges
- âNicol Marietti, Founder, Aiviewgroup (Italy)
> Utilities & Inspection
A Drone Can Automate Putting up a Ladder; Can it Automate Doing an Inspection too?
- Colin Hickey, Head of Product, Sky-Futures (UK)
BVLOS Mapping of a Pipeline Corridor
- Sébastien Fleury, Section infrastructures, GAZNAT SA (Switzerland) and
- Francois Gervaix, Product Manager-Surveying, senseFly (Switzerland)
> Process & Power; Renewable Energy
What Does it Take to Operate BVLOS for Power Line Inspections
- âMantas Vaskela, CEO, Laserpas UAB
Construction Site Planning with UAVs and Mixed Reality (MR)
- âSpeakers to be announced
Realisation to Reality
- âPeter Slater, Aerial Solutions Manager, Costain Group LLC (UK)
> Mining & Aggregates
Terrestrial Lidar vs. UAV for Mining Volume Calculatio
- Dr. Khaled El Nabbout, GM, Mena3D GmbH (Germany)
Metric Mapping with Low Cost Drones
- âLewis Graham, CTO, GeoCue Group (USA)
> Security, Law Enforcement, Emergency Response, Search & Rescue
The Day a Fireman Became a Drone Pilot
- Romeo Durscher, Director of Education, DJI, Inc. (USA)
Vendors share product highlights in brief presentations. Learn about the latest innovations from these market leaders: Acecore | Aerial Imaging Saudi Arabia | Aerialtronics | AgriSens | Agrowing | Aibotix GmbH / Leica Geosystems AG | Airobot bvba | ALX Systems | A-techSYN | BlueMarble Geographics | C-Astral d.o.o. | Datumate | Italdron | Orbit GT | Pix4D | Pythagoras BVBA | RIEGL Laser Measurement Systems GmbH | Septentrio | SpotScale AB | Topcon Europe Positioning B.V. | Trimble / Applanix | Virtual Surveyor NV
Drone Hero Contest
Drone Hero Europe finalists throughout Europe will present their innovations before a panel of judges and the Commercial UAV Expo audience. Winners will be announced on the final day of the event.
This is just a taste of the programming you’ll find at Commercial UAV Expo...you’ll also find industrial-grade airframes, components, software and services in the exhibit hall...hundreds of drone professionals to network with...and much more, at Europe’s drone event of the year.
Early-bird rates expire on 5 May.
Save €225 by registering before the deadline.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter