SCANFLY is the turnkey solution for 3D lidar mapping, specifically designed for UAS. Ultra-compact and low weight, it is the best cost effective solution available on the market. The installation is also possible on any vehicle (aerial, terrestrial, marine).
The optional panoramic camera allows the photographic documentation of the surroundings. The SCANFLY-Backpack option will be available in early 2017. The SLAM algorithms aid the integrated IMU (INS+GNNS) to achieve the best accuracy even with satellite outage. The point cloud is available in the most common formats or for SMART PROCESSING, 3DT proprietary software.
The key word is EASY2USE: easy connection, easy configuration and easy usage. SCANFLY is clear, simple and unique. Switch it on and start measuring!
- VALUE FOR INVESTMENT: the same device can be installed everywhere: on aerial, terrestrial or marine vehicle.
- ABSOLUTE GEOREFERENCING: the trajectory accuracy can be improved with RINEX data from an own base station or CORS networks.
- READY2GO: flights with any UAV - the flight configuration weights is 1,5 kg. Just needs a 12V power supply.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: multiple export formats supported for any most common software.
Basic system features:
- Velodyne VLP-16 Lite Scanner
- Accurate survey grade IMU (INS+GNNS)
- Double antenna – double receiver RTK GPS/Glonass
- Integrated board: control, data capture and synchronization
- Software: Smart Processing Lidar for Lidar/GPS/IMU fusion
- Carry case
- Customized mounting interface
- 5 mp global shutter camera
- High-resolution panoramic camera
3D TARGET, system supplier and integrator, is disclosing SCANFLY on October 11th, 2016 during INTERGEO 2016, the Global Hub of the Geospatial Community.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter