COPENHAGEN, Dec. 12, 2017 — Phase One Industrial, a leading manufacturer of medium format aerial photography equipment and software solutions, today released Phase One iX Capture 3.0. This capture, control and RAW conversion processing software was designed specifically for use with Phase One Industrial aerial cameras.
Engineered to support easy control of all essential camera functions, iX Capture 3.0 offers a new user interface, post processing capabilities and advanced workflow to help speed the production of distortion free RGB and CIR images, with exclusive support for processing 190MP images.
A More Intuitive Interface
Setting up the camera is easier now with a well-organized display of essential information, including exposure settings, time interval captures, available disk space, GPS data and frame count. A new interface option enables users to choose different skins and font sizes to match the ambient lighting condition of the aircraft and to ease operation on multiple screen sizes and resolutions.
A Boost for Workflow Efficiency
iX Capture 3.0 contains all necessary tools in a single package to enable users to capture, organize and process images into industry standard formats. Its advanced features include:
- Up to six camera support for synchronized capture;
- Enhanced input data options – for flexible processing of raw or Tiff files into distortion free images;
- Choice of output imagery formats – TIFF and JPEG;
- Immediate feedback regarding the processing status of a single image as well as the entire data set;
- Generation of 3 and 4 Band CIR and NDVI files from images captured by two synchronized and co-installed Phase One RGB and NIR cameras;
- Fully automated processing of 190MP RGB images;
- Complete support for 190MP CIR image generation.
Many additional changes have been implemented to make both the on-board capture experience and post flight processing even more efficient than ever. Users can easily follow each capture in real time and control essential settings on Phase One aerial cameras — streamlining the data-acquisition process. By pausing the display of images, operators also can inspect individual captures, zooming up to 100 percent.
Pricing and Availability
The Phase One iX Capture application was created for use exclusively with Phase One aerial cameras. It is a free application available immediately for download from Phase One Industrial
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter