Aero Surveillance is pleased to announce a new tethered version of its ASV 30 with four or eight rotors, with integrated high performance electro-optical payload and a ground control station designed to operate in both free and tethered mode simply by switching power modules.
The new tethered system is capable of staying at up to 100 meters altitude for durations up to 12 hours at a time providing highly persistent surveillance solutions and 360 degrees full motion video during day and night.
High performance attributes in a modular and affordable package
- High endurance in free mode up to 60 minutes
- High payload capacity with up to 6 kg of useful payload
- Range up to 10 km
- High persistence aerial surveillance system virtually unlimited
- High performance electro-optical payload capable of detecting mobile objects up to 15 km
- Onboard image processing for enhanced resolution, image stability and object tracking
- Comfortable dual display ground control station
Ruggedized and reliable
The ASV 30-400 and 800 Series, with an Ingress Protection (IP 54) rating, are designed to operate in harsh environments including extended temperature range, rain and snow.
The ASV 30 is certified for the S3 tethered mode by the French Aviation authority (DGAC) and currently being certified for the S2 scenario.
Custom configuration available
The ASV 30 has been designed with modularity in mind and can be configured with different sensors including custom configurations.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter