The Forum is organised under central theme "The Future of Sustainable Mining in the Balkans and Beyond" with the support from SRK Consulting, ERM, Geotechmin, Ellatzite-med, The Department for International Trade (DIT), Dundee Precious Metals and Bulgaria Alpha (Mundoro Capital). To successfully develop mining projects in the Western Tethys region, companies need to focus on SUSTAINABILITY, RESPONSIBILITY and INNOVATION
- Keynote addresses given by internationally-recognised figures from industry and officials;
- Presentations by Dundee Precious Metals, Geotechmin, Ellatzite-med, Mundoro Capital, Lazarus Mining, Prospech Slovakia and Euro Lithium on developing the Tethyan Belt mineral potential;
- Technical sessions offering a platform for promising ideas, technologies and case studies;
- Financing Exploration and Mining Projects in Europe session. Review agenda
Business Development Opportunities
- Meet with over 80 companies attending the forum
- Create visibly at the trade show organised alongside the forum
- Connect via mobile meeting app to facilitate all your networking needs.
- Network at the Drinks Reception hosted by the British Embassy in Sofia on 25 June and Gala Dinner on 26 June at “Vodenitzata” restaurant
- Visit on 27 June to Ellatzite-Med and Assarel Medet, the leading Bulgarian copper and gold producing mines.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter