Planning applications, personal ownership title information, land use constraints, Highways data and more available as data layers for instant use in project planning --
Landmark Information has announced the launch of a new monthly subscription service, which provides surveyors, developers, architects and other land and property professionals with access to premium location data that provides vital intelligence for current and future projects.
The low-cost subscription provides immediate access to a wealth of data layers within Landmark’s flagship data and mapping tool, Promap v2. The layers include Planning Application Data, Price Paid Data and Land Use Constraints.
Premium Data Layers:
• Planning Application Data – includes planning applications for planning permission submitted to local authorities throughout Great Britain via local authority weekly planning lists. The data includes large, small and minor applications which are split on the basis of estimated project value.
• Personal Ownership Title Information – contains Title numbers for non-commercial polygons. This dataset does not provide any information regarding the owner.
• Price Paid Data – contains information about the sales of single residential properties which are sold for full market value to private individuals in England and Wales, which have been submitted to the Land Registry (HMLR) for registration.
• Land Use Constraints - includes areas that are deemed to be of natural importance and have restrictions that may limit the extent and type of property development that can take place. Land Use Constraints Data includes Special Areas of Conservation (SAC), Sites of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI), Listed Buildings and Green Belt.
• OS MasterMap Highways Network - includes access to Road Classification, Road Name, Unique Street Reference Number (USRN), Turn Restrictions, Access Restrictions, Maintenance Responsibility, Reinstatement Information, Height Weight Width and Length Restrictions – includes existing, planned roads and also those under construction.
By accessing the data in Promap v2, it saves time from having to research the data from multiple sources and enables quicker decisioning on projects. Users purchase Premium Layers on a one month rolling contract. A special launch promotion is taking place whereby customers who sign-up before the end of March will receive the third-month for free.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter