Live webinar: Tuesday, May 12 | Presenter: Zach Norma - Product Manager, L3Harris
The world around us is constantly changing and so too are the tools and data that we use to solve problems and make critical business decisions. With the emergence of deep learning, it has never been easier to generate insights and streamline the decision-making process.
Attend this webinar to see how the ENVI Deep Learning module is currently being used for environmental, natural resource, and disaster response applications.
Applications of deep learning for:
- Environmental – analyze land use/land cover
- Change detection – use deep learning to monitor how the world around us changes
- Disaster response – automate damage detection after natural disasters
How to use ENVI Deep Learning:
- Getting started – no programming required
- Easily manage training data
- Automate the training process and quickly retrain with new data
This webinar is being offered three times to reach our customers worldwide. It will be presented in English. Please register for the webinar that best fits your location.
Asia-Pacific - REGISTER NOW
Europe, the Middle East and Africa - REGISTER NOW
Americas - REGISTER NOW
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter