SMi Group Reports: The new date and venue for this year’s Global MilSatCom is 10th to 12th November 2020, with a focus day on 9th November 2020 at Park Plaza London.
Conference organisers, SMi Group, are pleased to announce that the flagship 22nd Annual Global MilSatCom Conference and Exhibition will now take place on 10th to 12th November 2020 with a Focus Day on 9th November on Disruptive Technology. Both the conference and focus day are taking place Park Plaza London Riverbank, Westminster, London, UK.
As Europe’s leading military communications event for satellite professionals, Global MilSatCom’s reputation has been built on the high-level international speakers and decision makers it attracts, as well as the fantastic interactive opportunities offered during the conference sessions, networking reception and exhibition hall.
This year, the three-day conference will highlight key topics within MilSatCom, such as SATCOM resilience, hybrid capability, payload delivery, the impact of emergent LEO mega-constellations and more, providing a holistic view of the future of connectivity.
Global MilSatCom 2020 Highlight
- Hear essential updates on the UK’s SKYNET programme from both MoD and industry perspectives as the constellation evolves into SKYNET 6
- Explore US SATCOM development, understanding more about the new Space Force and how innovation is being driven through SMC 2.0 and AFRL’s Space
- Innovation Pitch DaysListen to key international partner updates, including briefings from crucial regions including Europe and Asia Pacific
- Explore Small Satellites, future launch and disruptive approaches to technology development among key organisations at a dedicated pre-conference focus day
- Meet and network with an anticipated 600 attendees from defence agencies, militaries, governments and industry over 7 hours of networking and 4 receptions
For more information or to register, interested parties should visit http://www.globalmilsatcom.com...
For delegate enquiries, contact James Hitchen on +44 (0) 20 7827 6054
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter