All signals, all satellites and all constellations — in a compact, rugged design, with an integrated IMU and eCompass.
The HiPer VR is a complete solution and versatile in many ways. It can be used for static or kinematic GNSS post-processed surveys, as a network RTK rover with the FC-5000's internal 4G/LTE cellular modem, as a UHF/Longlink jobsite RTK rover, and also in Topcon’s patented Hybrid Positioning solution.
Top features include:
- Universal tracking technology for all satellites and constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, IRNSS, QZSS, SBAS) covering all modernized signals
- Field tested, field ready IP67 design
- Compact form factor ideal for Millimeter GPS and Hybrid Positioning
- Revolutionary 9-axis IMU and ultra-compact 3-axis eCompass
- Integrated 400 MHz UHF Tx/Rx Radio Modem
TILTTM Topcon Integrated Leveling Technology The HiPer VR incorporates a revolutionary 9-axis Inertial Measuring Unit (IMU) and an ultra-compact 3-axis eCompass. This advanced technology compensates for mis-leveled field measurements out of plumb up to 15°.
*For more about Topcon's Universal Tracking Channels technology go to https://www.topconpositioning.com/insights/universal-tracking-truly-scalable-technology.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter