Dates: 9-10 June 2020
Location: Bogota, Colombia
Organizer: Vostock Capital
Official website: www.latinamericahydrocongress.com/en/
Hydropower Latin America congress and exhibition brings together over 250 C-level executives of hydropower plants, LatAm Ministries of Energy, hydropower companies, investors, EPCs, equipment and service providers from all over Latin America. The participants discuss and develop the strategies to successfully construct and implement new investment hydropower projects and modernise the existing HPPs.
Why Colombia? Find out here www.latinamericahydrocongress.com/en/why-colombia
Highlights of the Congress 2020:
- 250+ DECISION-MAKERS of Latin American hydropower projects, as well as international and local investors, government representatives, equipment and service providers.
- 65+ NEW and EXISTING INVESTMENT PROJECTS to be implemented in 2020-2025.
- STRATEGIC PLENARY SESSION: Hydropower Growth in Latin America. Plans and strategies of governments, initiators and operators.
- SPECIAL FOCUS! COLOMBIAN HYDROPOWER INDUSTRY: Presentation of all investment projects, government strategy on boosting the industry.
- MEETING WITH CTOs of OPERATOR-COMPANIES and HPPS. Discuss the aspects of HPP construction, modernisation, operation, and engineering requirements of ongoing and planned projects.
- CENTRAL AMERICA and COLOMBIA – specialized paralleled round tables. Excellent opportunity to learn about the governments’ plans, discuss advantages and challenges of implementing projects in Colombia and countries of Central America.
- 1-2-1 meetings – meet with projects owners and initiators in a social business environment.
- EXCLUSIVE EXHIBITION and showcase of cutting-edge equipment and technologies for Latin American hydropower industry delivered by the world leading companies.
- 30+ HOURS of INFORMAL and FORMAL NETWORKING: welcome cocktail, interactive roundtables, pre-scheduled meetings and a lot more.
Among the participants 2019:
- Juan Manuel De Cardenas, CEO, Energía Azul
- Víctor Doña, President, Epse - Energia Provincial Sociedad Del Estado
- Gabriel Alberto Arguello Rios, CEO, Operador Nacional De Electricidad Del Ecuador-Cenace
- Rodrigo Violic, Head of Project Finance, Banco Bice
- Martín Goerling Lara, Argentina’ s Executive Director, Entidad Binacional Yacyreta
- Carl Weber, CEO, Hidromaule
- Carlos Mauricio Meza Osorio, Manager of construction Projects, Celcia
- Antonio Villagomez, Hydropower Deputy Manager, EPMAPS-Agua de Quito
- Rodolfo Enrique Dalmati, President, Organismo Regulador De Seguridad De Presas (Orsep) De Argentina
- Paola Basaure Barros, Head of division, Servicio de Evaluación Ambiental Chile
- Antonio Varejão de Godoy, Deputy president of Eletrobras Chesf / President of Norte Energia S.A., Electrobras
- Itamar Rodrigues, Power Generation Director, Empresa Metropolitana De Águas E Energia S.A.
- Enrique Herrera, Managing Director, Aluz Clean Energy Plc
Please feel free to get in touch with us using the contact information below.
+44 207 394 30 90 (London)
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter