Registration for the 4th International summit and exhibition “Hydropower Balkans 2020” is open.
The event will be held on 4-5 November in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Summit Highlights 2020:
• 200+ HYDROPOWER INDUSTRY DECISION-MAKERS from all over the Balkan region, initiators and operators of HPPs construction, expansion and modernization projects, government officials, regulatory bodies, technology and service providers, international and local investors
• 20+ ONGOING and PROMISING PROJECTS on construction, expansion, modernization of HPPs from all over the Balkan region to be implemented in 2021-2025
• STRATEGIC PLENARY SESSION: Development of hydropower in the Balkan region: inter-state cooperation, plans of governments, initiators, operators
• SPECIAL FOCUS! Hydropower of Bosnia and Herzegovina – development programme and investment projects, government strategy on boosting the industry, upcoming legislative changes
• CASE STUDIES from companies with successfully completed projects on construction, expansion, modernization of HPPs in the Balkan region
• FINANCIAL AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT: attracting investments, loans, state support and project financial management
• DEALING WITH HAZARDS AND RISKS – Discussion for top-managers and CTOs. The ways for successful development of companies; completion of projects in current economic situation
• DEVELOPMENT OF HYDROPOWER IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA– SPECIALIZED ROUND TABLE! It is an excellent opportunity to learn more about the plans of governments, to discuss opportunities and challenges of projects, ways of successful business running in the country, as well as to ask questions!
• EXCLUSIVE EXHIBITION and showcase of innovative technology, solutions and equipment – construction, modernization, operation, production performance growth
• NEW! ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY AND SOCIAL ASPECTS in hydropower industry: how to make the industry more environmentally and socially friendly?
• 30+ HOURS OF INFORMAL AND FORMAL NETWORKING: 1-2-1 pre-scheduled business meetings, interactive roundtables, cocktail reception and a lot more
If you have any comments or suggestions, please contact:-
+44 207 394 3090 (London)
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter