Handheld Group, a manufacturer of rugged mobile computers, launched a new version of the popular NAUTIZ X6 ultra-rugged phablet, a handheld computer that combines the big-screen functionality of a tablet with the go-anywhere performance of a rugged phone.
With this platform upgrade, the new version of the Nautiz X6 ultra-rugged phablet runs Android 11 and is Android Enterprise Recommended (AER). One of Handheld’s most successful products since its launch in 2019, the Nautiz X6 is ideal for industrial and field applications with the reliability to perform in the most challenging outdoor and industrial environments.
The Nautiz X6 rugged phablet offers:
- Android 11 operating system with GMS, Android Enterprise Recommended (AER).
- A sunlight-readable, 6-inch capacitive multi-touch display with super-hardened Gorilla Glass.
- IP67 ruggedness rating for waterproof, dust-tight performance, plus a broad operating temperature range.
- An 8-core, 2.2 GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon processor with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage.
- Built-in GNSS solution for precise navigation using GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/BeiDou.
- Dual cameras, including 13-megapixel rear-facing, and 5-megapixel front-facing.
- Optional high-quality, high-speed 2D imager.
- Multiple enterprise-focused accessories for professionals.
- MaxGo software to quickly apply custom settings to multiple devices.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter