If you are interested, please find the Workshop Proposal form here (PDF - http://m1e.net/c?141176608-T.bXic85GD7HU%40387211104-C0R3dDklV3uSk that we request you submit to us at [email protected] to make your proposal, which will be reviewed immediately on receipt by the conference committee.
Details of the workshop venue, options, and costs are found at http://m1e.net/c?141176608-mHq//QECXO2Fc%40387211105-0vUd2dDwqOSjc
An explanatory sheet (PDF - http://m1e.net/c?141176608-QWul2NFAkwUYI%40387211106-VYs7.QRud6KPM showing the rates for different sizes of workshops (maximum number of participants) and what is included in each of the three bands (up to 100, up to 150 and up to 300) plus the day/time slots when Workshops can be presented.
A separate sheet (PDF - http://m1e.net/c?141176608-.oLMciBs/rwRQ%40387211107-DIy/o4Mv501d%2e shows the Workshop Contract details that the organisers will expect to be completed prior to the Workshop being confirmed and scheduled.
Note that Workshops are planned on a half-day basis, i.e. two 90-minute sessions, including morning or afternoon tea/coffee breaks and include from 10 to 30 free one-day Conference Passes for the date of the workshop only, for those attendees who are not already registered for the Conference.
Charges for additional equipment beyond that provided for in the standard Workshop package can be found here: http://m1e.net/c?141176608-.ExOZiN21rs9M%40387211108-zABBV7Hb8wruI
Details of the conference overall are at http://m1e.net/c?141176608-czovpeQJQr8.M%40387211109-jflhMOIAN0F3I including conference themes, Keynote speakers, and registration, venue, accommodation and travel information. The main tracks covering the 9 themes of the conference are:
- Track 1 = SDI for the Smart Homeland & Disaster Management, Reduction and Mitigation
- Track 2 = SDI Governance and Policy Developments & Geo Data for Decision Making
- Track 3 = Earth Observation, Sensors, Geo Technology & SDI Innovation
- Track 4 = Geo Education and Cartography & Regional and Global SDI Initiatives
- Track 5 = Land Information and Management Systems
The new submission due dates for GSDI 15 are:
- Workshop proposals: 31 July 2016
- Extended Abstract: 1 July 201
- Full (refereed) Paper: 15 July 201
- Non-refereed Paper: 31 July 201
- Poster submissions: 31 July 2016
Early Bird Registration (for reduced attendance fee): 15 September 2016
We look forward to receiving your proposal and seeing you at GSDI 15 in Taiwan!
GSDI 15 Conference Organizing Committee
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter