Gexcel presents the new HERON MS Twin: a double Lidar sensor portable mobile mapping system, equipped with a 5k RGB panoramic camera.
Thanks to its advanced hardware+software technology, the users can benefit from a very high-level performance in terms of geometric robustness of 3D models.
Key points of usability:
• Compact capture head easily mountable on backpack or various supports like cars, bikes, quads, etc.
• Light rugged backpack usable both for transportation and surveying.
• Automatic and on-demand RGB data acquisition.
• Loop closure and initialization procedure not required.
• Automatic self-localization on a reference model, when available.
• Annotation collection during the walk.
• Usable in every light conditions.
• Hands-free surveying.
• Real-time display of panorama images, 3D point cloud, and trajectory on the rugged Control Unit.
Key points of data processing:
• SLAM post-processing software (HERON® Desktop) included. The automatic advanced processing tools can be also personally set up by the user.
• New trajectory quality assessment which improves the SLAM drift effects reduction (patented algorithm).
• Innovative very dense point cloud rendering with multiple color layers.
• Static scans usable as trajectory constraints (patented algorithm).
• Innovative panorama tool to directly export images and 3D data in ReCap® (with Realview® display) and in E57 to easily go in Edgewise®, FARO® Scene and Scene Webshare Cloud.
• New “splat rendering” and “eye dome lighting" rendering effect. Features and details are emphasized and well visible.
• GoBlueprint free tool to share the survey results with final clients or colleagues included.
• Advanced 3D point cloud data analysis software included (Recontructor®).
• Dedicated tools to navigate 3D models.
• Real-time change detection.
Thanks to these advanced features, HERON® MS Twin is the perfect system for surveyors who works indoors, outdoors, in underground mines, multi-level buildings, tunnels, cultural heritage sites, forensic procedures, forests, urban areas, harsh and complex areas.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter