Geo Week is the most valuable opportunity of the year for anyone who needs to keep up with geospatial and built world technologies, trends, and developments.
Reserve your exclusive discounted pass now and count on the following:
- Visionary Keynote Insights: Jack Dangermond, Founder and President of Esri, will deliver a keynote presentation reviewing recent applications of GIS and remote sensing and how they can help address the complex challenges the world is facing.
- 175+ Exhibitors Projected: Geo Week’s vendor-neutral show floor is a one-stop-shop for the newest technology. More than 165 vendors have confirmed booths with additional companies being confirmed every week. Whether you are seeking commercial applications of 3D technologies, exploring innovations in the built environment, viewing advanced airborne and terrestrial remote sensing solutions, or looking ahead to the future of the industry, the Geo Week Exhibition Floor is where you will find the latest and greatest geospatial + built world solutions under one roof.
- 200+ Speakers: Gain in-person insights and networking with the Who’s Who of the industry. Geo Week has gathered an impressive lineup of 200+ speakers from a wide range of disciplines who are leaders in their respective fields. Learn from and connect with the best, including innovators from Autodesk, Caltrans, Esri, Florida DoT, Hexagon, Skanska, USGS, WGIC and more.
- Practical, Technical Programming: Build the conference schedule that suits your needs. Geo Week boasts a robust conference program that will detail practical applications, best practices, and innovative approaches to complex projects. Whether you’re rooted in AEC, 3D technology, geospatial/lidar, or a combination of these disciplines, you’ll find the practical education you need for your projects now and a look at what’s to come.
- Powerful Partnerships: Onsite event partnerships include ASPRS (American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing) Annual Conference and workshops, USIBD (U.S. Institute of Building Documentation) Laser Scanning Event, and a collaborative plenary session in partnership with MAPPS and WGIC (World Geospatial Industry Council).
- Thousands of attendees: Connect with the right people to network, explore market-specific challenges, and make headway on the larger issues facing the industry as a whole.
Need another reason to attend? Geo Week is backed by more than 120+ Supporting Partners and Organizations consisting of publications, associations, portals, analysts and event partners around the globe. Use code SAVE100 for a FREE Exhibit Hall pass or $100 off a full conference pass. Don’t delay, register now for the best savings!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter