Ambitious emission and congestion targets have pressed Europe’s leading cities to explore innovation and actively seek alternative mobility options to private car ownership.
This has created a huge opportunity for mobility service providers but building sustainable long-term relationships with cities is often far from straightforward.
On June 24-25th the City of Amsterdam are hosting IMPACT>MOBILITY, a brand-new type of conference connecting Europe’s leading decision makers across cities, automakers, public transport authorities, mobility service platforms and investors to create partnerships and financial models for the new smart mobility landscape (https://events.impactconf.com/mobility-eu/ )
As part of their research, IMPACT>MOBILITY Head of Content Luke James spoke to the City of Amsterdam, City of Lublinand Moovit to learn how mobility service platforms and cities are working together (incl. regulation and data integration) to remove barriers to the successful roll-out of convenient and sustainable mobility options that consumers embrace.
IMPACT>MOBILITY Head of Content, Luke James said, “A fully defined ecosystem and commercial strategy between public and private parties has yet to emerge. Working closely with the City of Amsterdam, the objective of the conference is to connect the leading stakeholders to tackle mobility data and monetisation challenges head-on.
He continued, “I am hugely excited by IMPACT and our engagement with all Europe’s leading cities. They are critical in defining and shaping this new ecosystem. The conference is a platform to build the partnerships that will deliver a long-term commercial model for mobility as a service for its stakeholders. “
Industry Leading Speaker Faculty Includes:
· Symon Horosiewicz, Smart City Manager, City of Lublin
· Christian Maertins, New Mobility Evangelist of Smart Mobility Unit | Digitalization, Volkswagen AG
· Paloma Castro Martinez, Head of International Communications, Lime
· Lizann Tjon, Program Manager Smart Mobility, City of Amsterdam
· Iain Macbeth, Head of Foresight, Transport for London
· Joan Valls Fantova, Mobility Specialist | Surface Planner, Barcelona City Council
· Kinga Wilewska, EMEA Strategy and Operations, Bird
· Davide Coppola, Business Developer and Project Manager, European Space Agency
· Nicola Dallatana, Head of New E-Mobility Division, Toyota Tsusho
· Ruben Polderman, Project Manager Smart Mobility, City of Amsterdam
IMPACT>MOBILITY takes place in Amsterdam on June 24/25th. If you work for a city or government body and would like to join us please contact me directly to request a complimentary ticket.
For more information please visit http://bit.ly/PR2CT
For all speaker, sponsorship and press enquiries, please contact:Head of Content,Luke James
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter