With wind energy being one of the world’s fastest growing renewable power sources it is essential to stay updated. Join us in Lille to network with key industry players, discuss the current state of affairs, potential routes to market and the latest technological & strategic innovations.
The two day event will bring together key stakeholders from the wind farm industry, energy producers, developers, solution and technology providers, manufacturers, principal associations and consultants.
Agenda Topics for 2019:
• Market Overview & Forecast for European Wind Farm Developments
• Discussing Opportunities for Investment in Subsidy-Free Wind Farm Projects
• Discussing Viable Routes to Market amidst Regulatory Uncertainty
• Ensuring Long-Term Profitability and Sustainability of New Potential Sites
• Facilitating Collaboration between End User & Developer to Increase Wind Energy Integration on the Grid
• Evaluating the Potential Benefits of Energy Storage for Wind Farm Developers
• Improving the Lifespan and Production Capacities of Existing Wind Farms
• Analyzing the Feasibility of Developing Wind Farms within Local Communities
• Is Onshore Still Considered an Eyesore? Capitalizing on the Shift in Public Opinion
• Streamlining Consent & Planning Systems to Encourage Market Growth
More Details on Sessions & Topics, please View Agenda: https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/ewoe3_agenda_mkg/
The standard delegate rate is £1,695 (ex.Vat) which includes attendance of the two day conference, all speakers' presentations, lunches and networking opportunities as well as documentation from the event.
How Do I Register?
Members are entitled to a special discount on registration – to claim please contact Mado Lampropoulou on [email protected] or +44 (0) 203 141 0607 quoting EWOe3MKTG.
We welcome you to join our leading experts at 3th Developing Onshore Wind Farms Summit!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter