CSA is recognized as a leading international provider of marine environmental and geophysical equipment, including sensors, sampling devices, and imaging systems designed for use in nearshore, offshore, and deep-water environments. To better serve offshore clients, CSA has developed and published an updated 40-page Global Equipment Catalog that describes our full range of company assets.
Using secure, web-based software to document equipment maintenance cycles, manage specifications, and track physical locations, CSA manages thousands of pieces of equipment and spares distributed from our headquarters in Stuart, Florida, to our international offices in Trinidad, Brazil, the Eastern Mediterranean, and the Middle East. Our extensive company assets are managed in these locations to support international marine science work.
CSA assets include:
- Navigation, Positioning, and Communications – Terrestrial and marine GPS equipment, USBL tracking, and motion tracking
- Remote Sensing and Marine Acoustics – Side-scan, sub-bottom, magnetic, single-beam, and multiâbeam systems for deployment using traditional vessels, ROVs, and unmanned platforms including software for acquisition, processing, and visualization;
- Remote Imaging – Video and still photography for a range of depths up to ultra-deep water, including towed sleds, inspection class ROVs, and systems for work class ROV integration;
- Water Quality and Metocean – Acoustic Doppler Current Profilers (ADCPs), Conductivity-Temperature-Depth (CTD) instruments, and ancillary sensors for in situ measurements of physical and chemical water column characteristics, including fluorescence, dissolved oxygen, and turbidity;
- Physical Sampling – Water, sediment, and plankton sampling for a range of environments and depths;
- Deck and Support Equipment – Launch and recovery systems, winches, A-frames, cables, mobile containers, and sample storage units customized for offshore and deep water work; and
- Vessels and Vehicles – Trailer able vessels for nearshore and offshore work, unmanned vehicles for surface, subsea, and aerial applications, and expertise mobilizing third-party vessels of opportunity.
Coupling images with manufacturer specifications and purpose-driven applications, the catalog enables users to peruse a variety of equipment needed for marine sampling, monitoring, and mapping projects in the U.S. and internationally. To access CSA’s Equipment Catalog, please email us at [email protected]
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter