Creaform, a provider of automated and portable 3D measurement solutions and engineering services, announced the latest addition to its HandySCAN 3D line-up offer, the SILVER series.
With more than 5000 users already, this proven, trusted and patented technology is the industry standard in portable metrology-grade 3D scanners. It will now be available at an accessible price for professionals looking to grow their business by acquiring state-of-the-art measurement solutions.
Developed and manufactured in North America, the SILVER Series captures highly accurate and repeatable 3D measurements of any complex surface in any location. It represents the best value for money on the market and is supported by a global team of engineers and technicians.
The SILVER series offers a versatile professional 3D scanner, with all the features that made the HandySCAN 3D scanners the reference in the industry:
• Quality optics: Provides reliable and maximized scan quality with an accuracy of up to 0.030 mm (0.0015 in).
• 7 lasers crosses: Can quickly capture the surfaces in the entire field of view with a scan area of 275 x 250 mm (10.8 x 9.8 in).
• Versatility: One device for all shapes and sizes, it masters various objects regardless of the part size, complexity, material, or color.
• Plug and play: A simple user interface and real-time visualization offers an ease of use and a short learning curve, regardless of the user’s experience or expertise level.
• On the go scanning: Portable, lightweight and quick to set up, it can be up and running in less than 2 minutes, either in-house or on site.
• Available in 2 models: Customers can choose from two models based on their business needs -HandySCAN 307 at US $19,990 or the HandySCAN 700 at US $29,900.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter