Four weeks left until the 14th International Conference on Cultural Heritage and New Technologies” will be opened by Mag. Veronica KAUP-HASLER, Executive City Councillor for Cultural Affairs and Science, City of Vienna.
- The schedule timetable is now online - https://www.chnt.at/schedule-chnt-24-2019/
- The informal closing will be in the “Restaurant Blunzenstricker” (16th District, Ottakringer Straße 71). The first drink is paid by the restaurant!
- ArchaeNOW Tour – places still available
- Tour: ArchäoNOW (Augmented Reality Tour) – payment extern (for registration)
- (Monday, November 04, 2019, 6:30pm | Meeting Point: will be announced)
- The Advanced Archaeological Trainings are fully booked (but we have a waitlist)
- The registration is still open (for the list of participations – deadline for entry: October 28, 2019) -www.chnt.at/registration-and-payment
- Weather forecast: Cloudy and a little bit rainy, around 10-14 Degree.
If you are not already registered – do it NOW!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter