Bikes made from bamboo, electric skateboards and hydrogen-powered eBikes are among the vehicles available for MOVE 2020 visitors to try out on this year’s test track.
Whether catering for the first and last mile of a journey, or providing sustainable solutions for developing economies, the event’s test track showcases the latest in mobility technology.
Cormac Martin, MOVE 2020 conference director, says: “The way we travel and move around cities, both in the UK and internationally, is changing. MOVE shines a light on the creative solutions and disruptors paving a way towards sustainable travel and the test track is the best place in London to experience what’s in store.”
Companies demonstrating vehicles include:
· Pragma Mobility (hydrogen-powered eBikes)
· Boosted Boards (electric skateboards)
· Solar E-Cycles Kenya Ltd (solar powered electric bikes)
· Spin (dockless shared scooters)
· Bird Rides (electric scooters)
· Gura Rides (electric bikes)
· Delfast Bikes (electric bikes – longest range available)
· WheelKinetic (compact electric scooter)
· Simplemobility (eScooter)
· Cycl (electric bike accessories)
· Unicorn Electrics (electric bikes)
· Ebike Labs (eBike sharing provider)
MOVE 2020 takes place at London ExCel from 11-12 February 2020. To book tickets and receive a special 50% discount, visit the official MOVE website, terrapinn.com/move and use the code MEDIA50 at checkout.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter