1Spatial, a global provider of Location Master Data Management (LMDM) software and solutions have been named as a supplier on Crown Commercial Service’s (CCS) G-Cloud 12 Digital Marketplace Framework.
CCS supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services. In 2019/20, CCS helped the public sector to achieve commercial benefits worth over £1bn – supporting world-class public services that offer best value for taxpayers.
G-Cloud 12 is an agreement between government and suppliers of cloud-based services, designed to make it faster and easier for organisations to procure the cloud services they need at the best value.
1Spatial’s cloud software and support services are designed to make it simpler and cost effective for organisations to transform, integrate, validate, improve and visualise their geospatial data. 1Spatial’s G-Cloud 12 services make it easier to put location or geospatial data to work, in user-centric apps.
1Spatial has a long history of supporting public sector organisations in driving digital and data transformation. Its customers include: Ministry of Defence, Rural Payments Agency, Ordnance Survey Great Britain, Environment Agency, Natural Resources Wales, Land and Property Services and local authorities around the UK. With G-Cloud 12, 1Spatial’s combined digital and data experience and customer-centric approach are available as cloud services.
The new services are available under two G-Cloud categories: Cloud Software and Cloud Support. They are:
1. 1Spatial Data Quality and Data Governance Service – Underpinned by 1Integrate, 1Spatial’s software for automatically validating, cleaning, and enhancing your location or geospatial data using rules.
2. 1Spatial Geospatial Data Quality Portal – Powered by 1Data Gateway, the portal allows quality assurance reporting and validation of data being supplied to a central dataset.
3. 1Spatial Facilities Management Service – Using 1Spatial’s GIS/BIM platform, Realworld 4D, that uses automated data management to create a virtual real-world or digital twin of your data.
4. 1Spatial Location Mobile Service – A mobile platform that can build easy-to-use, flexible apps to enable data quality assurance when collecting geospatial data from the field.
5. 1Spatial Data Integration Cloud Service – Using FME for data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL). As a Platinum Partner 1Spatial provides ETL expertise wherever your data is located.
6. 1Spatial Web Mapping GIS Services – Underpinned by Geocortex Essentials, transforms the process of designing, building and managing web-based GIS and geospatial applications, helping you to accomplish even more with Esri’s ArcGIS® Enterprise.
7. 1Spatial Data Management Advisory Services –Helping you to develop data management and data quality strategies,
8. 1Spatial Data Management Implementation Services – Helping you to design, build and implement data management cloud solutions.
Announcing the appointment, Claire Milverton, CEO states; “Geospatial data is key to informed decision-making across the public sector, everything happens somewhere. 1Spatial are delighted to be able to offer our experience and expertise through the G-Cloud 12 Digital Marketplace. Our services will ensure big decisions are made on the best information possible by making data valid.”
To find out more head to our procurement page.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter