The Institution of Geospatial & Remote Sensing Malaysia (IGRSM) will be organising the 10th IGRSM International Conference and Exhibition on Geospatial & Remote Sensing (IGRSM 2020) on 17-18 March 2020 at Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The conference, with the theme Advancing Geospatial 4.0, is aimed at disseminating knowledge, and sharing expertise and experiences in geospatial sciences in all aspects of applications. It also aims to build linkages between local and international professionals in this field with industries. Further details on the conference are available at http://igrsm.org/igrsm2020
Highlights of the conference include:
- Officiation by YB. Dr. Xavier Jayakumar, Minister of Water, Land and Natural Resources
Keynote presentations by:
- YBhg. Gs. Azlikamil Napiah, Director General, Malaysian Space Agency (MYSA)
- YBhg. Dato’ Sr. Dr. Azhari Mohamed, Director General of Survey and Mapping Malaysia, Department of Survey and Mapping Malaysia (JUPEM)
- Prof. Dr. Wataru Takeuchi, Remote Sensing of Environment and Disaster Laboratory (RSED), Institute of Industrial Science, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Oral and poster presentation sessions on Technology Trends, Navigation, Big Data, Forestry, Agriculture, Infrastructure & Urban Planning, Land Use / Land Cover Mapping, Disaster Management, and Environmental Monitoring
Participants are eligible to collect 4 CPD points from the Land Surveyors Board (LJT), 4 CPD points from the Institute of Landscape Architecture Malaysia (ILAM), and 3 CPD points from the Malaysian Institute of Planners (MIP).
The exhibition is open for all visitors from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter