Global Energy Transition (GET) Congress and Exhibition - Shaping the Future of Energy
Dates: July 1-3, 2024
Location: Milan, Italy | Allianz MiCo - Milano Convention Centre
Global Energy Transition (GET) Congress and Exhibition is a unique event convening the energy industry, hard-to-abate sectors, finance and start-ups under one roof to drive practical and measurable action to deliver a sustainable future. As the global energy transition gains momentum, GET will provide the opportunity for global policy and business leaders from across a multitude of sectors to turn pledges into action and accelerate the global energy transition.
GET will serve as a pivotal forum to capitalise on multiple inflection points, including geopolitical volatility and an increasingly informed public. It will unite the energy industry, hard-to-abate carbon incentive sectors, finance, and start-ups under one roof, fostering collaboration, breaking down barriers, and unlocking innovative technologies to solve common problems and create real change.
Expected to be attended by 2,000+ delegates and stakeholders, and 300+ exhibitors representing the entire energy value and supply chain, it offers an unparalleled opportunity to connect, exchange ideas, and collaborate with the world's energy pioneers. GET stands as the only event of its kind that unifies industries to remove silos, unlock technologies, and deliver genuine transformation.
- Diverse Speaker Lineup: Listen to ministers, CEOs, thought leaders, and innovators such as Rt Hon. Tony Blair, former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Lord John Browne, Chairman, BeyondNetZero, Javier Cavada, CEO – EMEA, Mitsubishi Power, and many more as they share insights about the future of energy.
- Strategic Conference: Engage with experts in insightful panel discussions, explore the latest trends and advancements in the energy sector. Our sessions cover everything from renewable energy solutions to policy and regulatory discussions. Find out more about sessions at our website.
- Call for Projects and Papers: GET involved in shaping the global energy transition. Submit your groundbreaking projects and papers for a chance to inspire action
- Global Networking: Connect with decision-makers and influencers from all corners of the energy value chain.
- Exhibition: Visit our exhibitors' showcase to see practical solutions and innovative products. Witness groundbreaking technologies that will define the future of energy.
- Exclusive Location: Milan, Italy provides the perfect backdrop for this global dialogue.
Pricing and Registration: Don't miss your chance to be a part of this transformative event. GET exhibition floor is open to visitors free of charge. However, those wanting to attend the Strategic Conference must register as a delegate here.
What Sets GET Apart: GET is at the forefront of shaping the future of the energy industry. Unlike other events, we foster an environment of openness and transparency, where collaboration is the key to success. Together, we will drive real-world change in the energy transition.
The driving forces behind this transformation are geopolitical volatility, an informed public demanding progress on climate, major leaps in decarbonisation technologies and innovation, and government policies incentivising change. GET seizes the moment and embraces the challenge by addressing pressing energy supply challenges, providing viable lower-carbon production options, fast-tracking net-zero commitments, ensuring access to sustainable energy, and breaking industries out of their silos.
dmg events, the organisers of GET, organise over 80 global energy events annually attracting over a million people worldwide. dmg events has the world’s most extensive portfolio of energy exhibitions and conferences, with flagships including ADIPEC, Gastech, Global Energy Show, EGYPES and Future Energy Asia.
Join us in shaping the future of energy at GET. Together, we will create a sustainable world for generations to come.