Welcome to Geo Week, the intersection of geospatial + the built world
Imagine a single powerhouse event that champions the coming together of geospatial technologies and the built environment. Where professionals from a range of disciplines network and gain insight into the increasing confluence of their worlds. Where cutting-edge technology offers new possibilities, improved efficiencies, and better outcomes. And where education opens the door to the future just ahead.
AEC Next Technology Expo & Conference, International Lidar Mapping Forum, and SPAR 3D Expo & Conference, along with partner events ASPRS Annual Conference and USIBD Annual Symposium, are coming together in 2022.
In addition to Diversified Communications’ technology events coming together, powerful partnership events will also take place at Geo Week, including the ASPRS (American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing) Annual Conference and USIBD’s (U.S. Institute of Building Documentation) Annual Symposium.
“The Geo Week Advisory Board is comprised of industry leaders who will help craft programming, recommend speakers, and deliver critical insights to geospatial and built world professionals at the launch of the highly anticipated event in 2022,” said Lee Corkhill, Group Director at Diversified Communications, organizer of the event., “The Board represents a mix of key market vertical players, top vendors, and regulatory experts to address the most pressing issues facing the geospatial, 3D and built world environments today. Board members are at the top of their fields and they are ready to bring their connections and commitment to delivering the best conference and expo the geospatial and built markets have ever seen.”
Members of the 2022 Geo Week Advisory Board include:
• Dr. Qassim Abdullah, Vice President & Chief Scientist, Woolpert, Inc.
• Kelly Cone, Vice President of Industry Strategy, ClearEdge3D
• Kevin Dowling, CEO, Kaarta
• Danielle Dy Buncio, Co-Founder & CEO, VIATechnik
• Martin Flood, Vice President, Special Projects, GeoCue Group Inc.
• Birgitta Foster, Program Lead, Asset Management, Sandia National Laboratories
• Thomas Haun, Chief Operating Officer, Turner Mining Group
• Kourosh Langari, BIM Manager, Caltrans
• Robert Mankowski, Senior Vice President, Digital Cities, Bentley Systems, Inc.
• Amar Nayegandhi, Senior Vice President, Dewberry Engineers, Inc.
• Cody Nowak, Founder, CUBE
• Scott Simmons, Chief Standards Officer, OGC
• Dr. Jason Stoker, Physical Scientist, USGS
• Dan Stonecipher, Senior Director of Innovation, PROCON, Inc.
• Dr. Stewart Walker, Managing Editor, LIDAR Magazine
• Geoff Zeiss, Principal, Between the Poles