London, 27 March 2019 – It’s a week to go until IP EXPO Manchester 2019 brings leaders in the technology industry together under one roof to educate attendees on the latest IT innovations to help drive their business forward. Taking place on 3rd and 4th April at Manchester Central, the event now encompasses cyber security, cloud and infrastructure, AI, data analytics, IoT, blockchain and software development.
If you haven’t booked your ticket yet, here are ten reasons why it’s not to be missed.1. Christopher WylieChristopher Wylie, Cambridge Analytica’s whistle-blower, will headline day one, bringing his brutally honest candour to make AI understandable. He will share his disturbing, yet somehow compelling, and always mind-bending, stories about the power of weaponised algorithms and information warfare.
Christopher Wylie will be discussing the Cambridge Analytica scandal with James Hurley, Enterprise Editor at the Times. The pair will also look at how AI systems and technology are impacting the global marketplace.
2. Alexis ConranScam Expert and presenter of the BBC’s Real Hustle programme, Alexis Conran is set to bring his unique experience of the dark and deceptive world of hustling and con-artists to IP EXPO Manchester. On day two of the event, he will discuss why systems fail, bringing the human factor into technological reliance and the dangers that presents.3. Jennie WilliamsEver wondered how police forces across the UK are tackling cyber security issues? Jennie Williams, Cyber Protection Officer for the North West Regional Organised Crime Unit will be sharing her experience of law enforcement in cyber space, and giving attendees food for thought on the war against cybercrime.
4. Graham CluleyAn extremely knowledgeable and highly popular security analyst, Graham Cluley will be sharing Unbelievable Tales of Cyber Attacks. From how hacked companies exploit the media to boost their brand to how to cheat at the lottery and win $14.3 million, and how to recognise the insider threat, Graham will leave audiences second guessing their perception of cyber-attacks.
5. Technical demos & Innovation StationDemos, demos and more demos. IP EXPO Manchester is bringing you more dedicated technical demos than ever before, covering AI, Kubernetes, Blockchain, DevOps and more. Attendees will also be able to get hands on with up and coming technology in the Innovation Station.
6. Get the customer viewIf you want to know how organisations like yours are implementing technology change, make sure you don’t miss this year’s sessions from BT, Sainsbury’s and BookingGo. Technology leaders from the three organisations will be sharing their experiences of managing modern IT demands across the both days of the show.
7. Hear from the giants in techAt the cutting edge of technology development, we’re bringing together leaders and technical specialists from some of the world’s biggest technology companies including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, Cisco, Google and Oracle.
8. Cyber Hack TheatreAlways wanted to watch a live hack happen right before your eyes? Now’s your chance, as the cyber hack theatre promises the most up to date, live info on the techniques that cyber criminals are using to attack systems and the measures that you can apply to protect your systems and people.
9. Roundtable and Technical WorkshopsGet technical advice from the experts and get under the hood of how you can make best use of technical solutions, with smaller, breakout sessions giving you unique tips and tools. Visit the IP EXPO Manchester website to see the full list of technical workshops and roundtables and find the one that’s right for you.
10. 100+ exhibitors and 110+ seminarsWith 100+ exhibitors and 110+ seminars, visitors to IP EXPO Manchester 2019 are sure to find the answers to their technology questions, regardless of topic. This year’s show will give you all the information and contacts you need to apply your projects when you go back to the office.To register free for IP EXPO Manchester 2019, please click here and for more information please visit www.ipexpomanchester.com. You can also get involved on Twitter using the #IPEXPOManchester hashtag.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter