Recent research carried out by Smart Grid Forums indicates that European utilities are currently at the point of adopting cloud computing on a larger scale.
Releasing them from the burdens of day to day technology management, cloud solutions open up their time to focus on more complex OT processes and priorities. And with a variety of cloud architectures and integration options now possible, the benefits of cloud adoption are finally outweighing their risks.
But to ensure the successful adoption of cloud within the smart grid, digital transformation, IT architecture, and business process leaders must be on the same page and working in unison on their adoption. They must agree the optimal system architecture, determine the right migration path, build in appropriate security and reliability levels, and guarantee implementation without disruption.
It is with this in mind that the inaugural Utility Cloud 2020 virtual conference has been launched. With 3 full days of utility cloud case-study presentations, technology innovation reviews, and high-precision networking opportunities via the Swapcard virtual event platform, this virtual conference provides the in-depth guidance and peer-to-peer networking that utilities need, to take their cloud implementations to the next level.
Discussion themes include:
- Cloud Sustainability – switching the organizational attitude towards Cloud as a future-based concept to deliver physical IT infrastructures and to speed up digitalisation
- Designing and Implementing Hybrid Cloud Solutions – tailoring off the shelf solutions to utility requirements to better support a fast evolving and complex utility landscape
- Cloud Integration – shaping your cloud operations and enterprise architecture to seamlessly integrate with traditional generation and distribution networks and DERs
- Evaluating SaaS, IaaS & PaaS Solutions – assessing the capabilities of market solutions to determine the best fit for your organisation’s specific requirements
- Data Management – designing and implementing an end-to-end data management strategy to support the ongoing digitalisation of grid assets and operations
- Achieving Cloud Migration without Disruption – achieving complete migration of utility processes into the cloud with no disruption to day to day grid operations
For more information:
Call: +44 (0)20 8057 1700
Email: [email protected]
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter