Des Plaines, IL (Monday, June 10, 2019) The Board unanimously approved the slate, listed below, for its 2019 election.
URISA is pleased to present the following list of candidates for URISA President-Elect and for Directors on the Board.
For President-Elect: Kevin Mickey, GISP, Director Professional Development and Geospatial Technologies Education, The Polis Center-IUPUI, Indianapolis, Indiana
For Board of Directors (to fill 3 positions):
• Thomas Fisher, AICP, GISP, GIS Applications Administrator, Cuyahoga County, Cleveland, Ohio
• Joshua Greenberg, GISP, PhD, Senior GIS/RS Analyst, Skagit County GIS, Mount Vernon, Washington
• Alex Hepp, Director, Assessment, CycloMedia Technology, Inc., Manahawkin, New Jersey
• Susan Kamei, Managing Director, USC Spatial Sciences Institute, Los Angeles, California
• Melisa Caric Lee , GISP, President, Compass Rose GIS, San Diego , California
• John Nolte, GISP, GIS Manager, Denver Water, Denver, Colorado
The official ballots will be distributed to the entire URISA membership by the end of June. The deadline for URISA members to cast their votes is July 30. To help members decide for whom to vote, each candidate will provide a profile of their professional experience and a statement about their ideas for URISA’s future.
Those elected will begin their three-year Board terms following GIS-Pro 2019 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter