The National Construction Expo, which is being held at the Arena MK, Milton Keynes on 6th May 2020, will show how the construction industry can meet the challenges facing a modern Britain by adopting innovative technologies and techniques in order to design and construct the sustainable buildings and infrastructure required by a growing population and to help businesses adapt to the challenges of the unfolding fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0).
With its comprehensive Conference agenda along with a series of seminars and workshops, accompanied by an extensive array of exhibition stands, showcasing the latest products, services and technology for the construction, engineering, sustainable building, maintenance and architectural sectors, the National Construction Expo and its co-located events will cover the following:
* Digital technologies to enhance the efficiency of construction techniques - eg Building Information Modelling (BIM), sensors, data analytics and smart systems technologies and the Information Management Landscape (IML);
* Offsite manufacturing technologies to minimise the wastage and inefficiencies associated with onsite construction, and to speed up the construction process and reduce disruption;
* Manufacturing technologies and production systems necessary for developing and delivering new digital building designs;
* Energy generation and storage technologies to reduce the running costs of buildings;
* The development of digital building designs for use in procurement for infrastructure projects;
* How to adopt a whole life asset performance approach to change from focusing on the costs of construction to the costs of a building across its life cycle;
* Construction 4.0 and AI for design and build.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter