AIRLink: Artificial Intelligence and Remote Link – the most advanced AI drone avionics solution available to date. Three revolutionary products in one unit, and one revolutionary product with three capabilities
Sky-Drones Technologies hit their 10-year anniversary this year, so to celebrate the occasion the company decided to prolong the launch of their latest addition to the product range. This has been an entire year in the making, excitement has built up, and expectations have been implied, but the team have absolutely not disappointed!
As drones become more and more hardware-defined and software-orientated, Sky-Drones Technologies must be at the forefront of innovation. With that in mind, the company presents UAV industry specialists and enthusiasts alike: AIRLink. The artificial intelligence and remote link unit that attaches to your enterprise UAV to provide:
1. Cutting edge autopilot: manual and fully autonomous flight capabilities for multirotor, fixed wings and VTOLs
2. AI Mission Computer: onboard data processing and computer vision
3. LTE Connectivity: BVLOS flights, Cloud connectivity, and remote workflows
What these exceptional elements mean for the UAS industry is the start of a whole new era in UAV flight control, data analytics, and safety. Never has anyone created a product that can withstand such extreme ambient temperatures and high computational power without an overheating issue, a product that has entirely integrated hardware and software for flight and payload data analytics, a product that can be so many products in one or one product with so many cutting-edge capabilities... Until now.
To give an overview, AIRLink comes with a FPV HDR 1080p camera to provide users with a video stream that has exceptional image quality. The unit is constantly connected to the internet, has been designed with critical peripherals as an essential element for user convenience, and has built-in LTE and Wi-Fi.
The goal with AIRLink is to integrate this all-in-one unit into the UAV designs during the manufacturing stages so as to focus the efforts and resources of the drone itself rather than avionics and connectivity. With that in mind, Sky-Drones offers a variety of options when choosing how to use AIRLink to the best of its ability:
• AIRLink OEM – purchase AIRLink as Sky-Drones designed it. Includes all the features and aviation-grade aluminium casing with the heatsink. The process includes simply installing the unit in your UAV.
• AIRLink Enterprise – Sky-Drones will provide the internal electronics of the AIRLink units, excluding the casing to reduce the size of the units and integrate them directly into your UAV during the manufacturing process.
• Reference Design – build AIRLink yourself in-house! Sky-Drones will provide all the relevant instructions, manufacturing material, and will be on hand for engineering support whilst you set up your operation for manufacturing your own AIRLink units.
The truth is, when the UAS industry discusses mapping, surveillance, and security via drone, none of it would be remotely possible without the hardware and software integrated in the drone. No, it would not be possible without the drone either, so Sky-Drones’ mission is to create the world’s leading technology to implement on enterprise drones, so you do not have to! You can focus on creating the right UAV to suit the needs of your enterprise, using your resources to the best of their capabilities, because this company have created the hardware and software for you. It is ready to go, so let them help you be the best you can be.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter