Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) is rapidly becoming a key dataset in geospatial investigation. Unlike many other observational methods, SAR is not limited by illumination or cloud cover. In recent years, due to an ever-increasing number of orbital SAR instruments, and more yet to come, there has been a significant increase in data quality and availability requiring processing software to evolve. As a result, automated SAR-based analytical workflows can now run at-scale to solve problems across a wide range of disciplines including disaster preparation and response, urban development and land use, agriculture, change detection, and monitoring across land and sea.
In this webinar, you will:
- Learn the basics of SAR
- See several examples of how you may use SAR in your own projects:
- - DEM generation
- - Flood mapping and disaster management
- - Deforestation
- - Activity monitoring
- See how you can use ENVI SARscape to process and analyze SAR data, generate products, and integrate information with other geospatial products
There will be Q&A at the end of the webinar to answer your questions. This webinar will be offered three times to fit different time zones. It will be presented in English.
• Europe 4:00 - 5:00 PM CET
• Americas 2:00 - 3:00 PM EST - Copy and paste this link to a web browser https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4946680118161256961
• Asia 10:00 - 11:00 AM JST - Copy and paste this link to a web browser https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7740775559432954369
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter