SMi Group Reports: An exclusive focus day dedicated to disruptive technology within military space will be held at Military Space USA 2021, taking place virtually on June 7th - 9th 2021.
Military Space USA 2021 will take place as a virtual conference this June to discuss US Space capability across the enterprise, including SATCOM, future launch, PNT, SDA and more.
There is a growing realisation among the defense community that space is a critical yet comparatively vulnerable area of operations in future conflict. Rapid innovation is one of the ways in which the US DOD is looking to address this vulnerability and provide overmatch against near-peer adversaries. As such, SMC is pushing for a space enterprise that moves at EPIC SPEED by connecting industry with government and delivering capabilities rapidly into the hands of the warfighter.
Due to this, it is by popular demand that the 2021 event will host a pre-conference Disruptive Technology Focus Day on June 7th, which will provide the perfect setting for innovative solution providers to showcase their latest technologies and developments.
Interested parties can register for the focus day at just $199 for military personnel and $499 for commercial organisations here.
The Focus Day will highlight themes such as rapid capability development, LEO constellation opportunities, space commercialisation and more. It will feature a range of presentations, plus two panel discussions, with insights from the following:
• Colonel Jonathan Luminati, Chief, Integrated Experiments and Evaluations Division, US Air Force Research Laboratory, Space Vehicles Directorate
• Mr Leslie Kovacs, President, Firefly Black
• Mr Adrian Mangiuca, Commerce Director, Nanoracks
• Mr Andrey Maksimov, CEO and Co-Founder, Precious Payload
• Mr Robert Monjay, Senior Counsel, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
• Mr Alexander Reissner, CEO, Enpulsion
• Mr Daniel Bock, CEO, Morpheus Space
• Ms Kathy Shockey, VP Special Projects, Momentus Space
• Mr Peter Kant, CEO, Accion Systems, Inc
• Mr Marcos D. Franceschini, President and CEO, Skyloom Global Corp
• Ms Juli Lawless, Director, National Defense, Made In Space
• Mr Nate Ashton, Managing Director, Technology, DCODE
Enabling innovators to share their ideas and build an understanding of how technologies will be employed and deployed, the Disruptive Technology Focus Day is a key date for industry providers and military end users alike.
The full speaker line-up, brochure and agenda is available here.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter