Teledyne FLIR announced the version 3.0 release of FLIR Research Studio software, with new features to address your key needs in electronics design, high-speed testing, target signature, and many other advanced applications.
While still providing all the recording and analysis capabilities you expect from a premium thermal analysis software, Research Studio now makes it easier than ever to quickly characterize important thermal data to support critical decisions.
Research Studio provides you with a simplified process for viewing, recording, and analyzing camera data and collaborating with colleagues with the following new and improved features:
- Pull data from multiple cameras, recordings, or images to create custom analysis
- Trigger recordings based on regions of interest
- Create custom user calibrations and user non-uniformity corrections
- Calculate emissivity
- Support for an unmatched portfolio of FLIR cameras
- Floating camera controller
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter