TDI-Brooks International has completed a geophysical and geotechnical (G&G) campaign for Trident Equatorial Guinea off the coast of Equatorial Guinea in the Elon Field.
The site survey work was performed off the R/V Proteus, a research vessel owned and operated by TDI-Brooks.
The goal was to assess seabed conditions prior to the emplacement of a drilling rig at three proposed locations (previously drilled) together with reconnaissance survey work at two additional platforms and along a number of proposed cable/pipeline routes. Survey objectives included the following:
• Undertake a Debris Clearance Survey (DCS) at each of the locations.
• Identify and establish areal nature of the previous spud can footprints.
• Establish the nature of the shallow soils, within the top 5m and to a depth of >20- 25m.
• Acquire deep CPT data >20m at two locations.
• Acquire representative data at nominal proposed Relief Well Locations (RWL).
• Reconnaissance of existing platforms and along proposed routes (single lines).
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter