TatukGIS announces version 11 of its GIS Developer Kernel (DK) for ASP.NET Web Forms, enabling customers to upgrade their web GIS development and applications to the latest TatukGIS technology and features.
A second iteration of this product designed for MVC and .NET Core framework remains under development and is expected soon.
This upgrade adds support for recent features and improvements including:
• Styling and rendering improvements, including extended line styling
• 700+ item SVG symbol library
• Redesigned and extended support for pixel operations and grid analysis
• Raster layer mathematics, including multiple channels, multiple layers, math formulas, conditional expressions, etc.
• Layer statistics
• Data classification
• Operation pipelining
• Vector-to-grid interpolation algorithms for Kriging, IDW, Splines, and Heatmaps
• Grid-to-polygon conversion, for vectorizating classified grids to polygons
• Viewshed, Above-Ground-Level (AGL) visibility, and Fresnel zone analysis
• Dynamic shapes aggregation for simplified data presentation
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter