As we have been communicating over the past weeks and months, Sensor Solutions International will take place in Brussels on 26th and 27th March - bringing together the key decision makers from across the entire value chain for two-days of technical tracks and exhibition opportunities.
Building upon the success of the inaugural High-End Sensors conference and due to industry demand, the conference has expanded to encompass the wider global sensors value chain. Co-located with Photonic Integrated Circuits and CS International as well as an expected 600+ delegates, 60+ exhibitors, 100+ speakers, this unique event is not to be missed.
Attendees at this two-day conference and exhibition will receive a comprehensive overview of the global sensors industry and have multiple opportunities to meet the key players operating within this community.
At the end of January, we announced our agenda encompassing 30+ talks covering all of the critical topics and themes affecting the sensors industry - here is but a small selection of great talks we have confirmed:
Transport - ADAS, EV and Autonomous Vehicle Platforms
• Sensing for autonomous mobility
Nicolas Sauvage, TDK Invensense
• Sensors for Long-Range Automotive LiDAR
Wade Appelman, ON Semiconductor
IIoT - Leading Industrial and Consumer (IoT) Strategies
• Beyond smartphones: Ultra-low power and smart CE sensors
Wolfgang Hahn-Schmitt, Bosch-Sensortec
• AI in Sensors for IoT
Rainer Minixhofer, AMS AG
Imaging - Detection, Identification and Ranging
• Best Practices for integrating solid state lidar in serial cars
Kris de Meester, Xenomatix
• Gesture Recognition and 3D Sensing Technologies for Mobile Devices
Paul Leclaire, Knowmade
Health - SoCs for Diagnoses and Wellbeing
• Smart sensor systems - an impending revolution in digital healthcare
Paul Galvin, Tyndall National Institute
Don't hesitate to sweat – sensors for analysis in sport wearables
Alicia Zörner, Fraunhofer IISB
Energy - Powering Advanced Systems
• Energy harvesting options for wireless sensors
Matthias Kassner, EnOcean Alliance
Flight - Aviation and Aerospace Frontiers
• Inertial sensors for precise navigation, stabilization and motion control
Vincent Gaff, TDK Tronics Microsystems
Plus many more industry leaders – view the agenda to date here
Don’t just listen to their presentations, but take the chance to interact with them, in one of our many unique networking events
• Opening ‘drinks and nibbles’ reception between 6pm – 9pm – 25th March 2019 sponsored by IQE, EPIC and Angel Business Communications
• ‘Registration and breakfast club’ – meet with your peers before the conference starts each day
• 10+ hours of networking during the session breaks and lunch
• Networking dinner and drinks (open bar) – 26th March 2019 6pm till late
Only 1 exhibitor space is left
We have limited exhibition/sponsorship opportunities available – get in touch to see what is available and align your company and products with the leading global compound semiconductor conference.
+44 24 7671 8970
Book today – less than 20 delegate tickets left!
Book your place soon to avoid disappointment – With less than 30 delegate tickets remaining it will be another sell-out.
We look forward to welcoming you all to Sensor Solutions International 2019,
Sensor Solutions International Team
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter