Schneider Electric, a provider of Geographic Information System (GIS) solutions for utilities and communication providers, announced the release of ArcFM Designer 11.2.3.
This release supports additional complex upgrade and replace scenarios, as well as more robust capabilities for seamless online/offline design work.
ArcFM Designer 11.2.3 serves as the primary design tool for a utility, equipping designers with a robust, purpose-built application that supports the entire design lifecycle with efficiency and intelligence. Built on ArcGIS Runtime, ArcFM Designer 11.2.3 functionality includes:
• The ability to replace an entire piece of equipment, part of a banked component (such as a single can in a transformer bank), upgrade/downgrade phasing and increase/decrease phase count; this enables ArcFM Designer XI to be used for nearly any replace design scenario
• Eye-catching indicators that show a designer whether offline work is waiting to be synced
• A more fluid experience in areas of poor or intermittent network connectivity
• Easier and more straightforward configuration and management of the application
• Improved search, sort and filter abilities for quickly finding a design
• Easy maintenance and deployment of shared designs with other applications and systems
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter