The 6th annual Power Week Asia Conference is now open for registration. Organised by Infocus International Group, Power Week Asia is scheduled to be happening from 9 - 13 November 2020 at the Parkroyal on Beach Road Hotel, Singapore.
Power Week Asia attracts the industry leaders from national power companies, government regulators, policy makers, renewable & IPPs, investors and suppliers from around the globe. With C-level speakers and attendees all under one roof, it offers the chance to learn the success strategies and pitfalls of notable power projects.
The conference features 20+ engaging sessions covering government regulation & policy, market liberalisation, energy mix & integration, fossil fuels in power market, demand & supply, renewable energy outlook, energy transition, utility-scale solar development, wind energy, hydropower, tariffs, energy storage, smart grid technologies, mini-grid & microgrid, digitalisation, electric vehicles, power trading, project finance, project development, energy efficiency and many more.
Global energy leaders who have confirmed to speak:
- Toh Seong Wah, CEO, Energy Market Company, Singapore
- Zainal Arifin, VP, Technology Development & Standardization, Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), Indonesia
- Mohd Yusrizal Mohd Yusof, Managing Director, TNB Renewables, Malaysia
- Ingo Birnkraut, CEO and Managing Director, RWE Technology International, Germany
- Akihiko Taniguchi, Executive Officer, Global Partnership, JERA, Japan
- Geert Bunkens, CFO, ENGIE Asia-Pacific, Thailand
- Bert Deprest, Head of C&I and Renewables, ENGIE South East Asia, Singapore
- Ram Natarajan, CEO, APAC, Mainstream Renewable Power, Singapore
- Simon Li, President & GM, Asia Pacific Project Business Unit, Trina Solar, China
- Martin Angelov, SVP, Asia Pacific Project Finance, Korea Development Bank, Singapore
- Francois Espinassous, Head of Advisory, Asia Pacific Project Finance, Korea Development Bank, Singapore
- Refi Kunaefi, Managing Director, Akuo Energy, Indonesia
- Achal Sondhi, APAC Market Director, Fluence, Singapore
- Narsingh Chaudhary, EVP & Managing Director, Power- Asia, Black & Veatch, Thailand
- Virgil Beaston, CTO, Powin Energy, United States of America
- Stephen Woodhouse, Director, AFRY, United Kingdom
- Philip Napier-Moore, Programme Leader, Renewable Power, East Asia, Mott MacDonald, Thailand
- Rahul Gupta, Solution Leader and Associate Partner, McKinsey & Company, Singapore
- Ignatius Hwang, Managing Partner, Squire Patton Boggs, Singapore
- … and many more
The POWER WEEK ASIA will feature 5 supplementary workshops and masterclasses addressing cutting edge topics with Real Examples and Case Studies, including Energy Storage, Renewable Energy, Renewable PPA, Power Purchase Agreement with Clause by Clause Analysis and Electricity Economics in Changing Electricity Markets.
POWER WEEK ASIA is the most anticipated event, not to be missed!
Email Weslyn Lee to register your attendance now. For more information, please log onto www.power-week.com/asia .
About Infocus International Group
The organiser of POWER WEEK Conferences. Infocus International is a global business intelligence provider of strategic information and professional services for diverse business communities, designed to provide insights and to assist our clients on the global stage. The major knowledge-management companies strategically based in Singapore, independently researching and producing market-driven programmes across the region mainly in Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
Infocus International recognises clients’ needs and responds with innovative and result oriented programmes. All products are founded on high value content in diverse subject areas, and the highest level of quality is ensured trough intensive and in-depth market research from local and international insights.
Any queries, please contact:
Tel: +65 6325 0351 | Email: [email protected]
To join the discussion:
LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/group...
Official Website: www.power-week.com/asia
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter