IDTechEx has studied the printed electronics market since 2002. We’re not just looking at materials that are printed, but also devices that are flexible, organic, and large area. There isn’t one term that encompasses the huge set of enabling materials, processes and components that are radically changing electronics as we know it.
Conference sessions this year include the particularly exciting and growing topics of:
- Flexible OLED displays
- Printed quantum dot displays
- Flexible reflective displays
- In Mold electronics
- The rise of structural electronics
- 5G shielding
- Power electronics and other automotive applications
- Opportunities for printed electronics in industrial and healthcare applications
- Flexible sensors
- Human-machine interface innovation
- Smart packaging
- 3D Printed Electronics
See the latest speaker list at www.PrintedElectronicsUSA.com/Speakers, which features industry giants including ABInBev, Airbus, Geely, Faurecia, LG Electronics, Medtronic, Microsoft and many more.
This is the must-attend event focusing on applications and innovation, with industries meeting suppliers.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter