Specially designed for the African electric power & energy industry, POWER WEEK AFRICA (20 - 23 April 2021) is the 3rd annual international virtual conference delivering a unique experience for each day of the event.
We will be broadcasting live interactive presentations, in-depth panel discussions, and networking sessions from leading experts across the world. Join in from wherever you are online either live or watch the sessions on-demand.
You are guaranteed 7 days of learning opportunities inclusive of a 4-day main conference, 3 supplementary workshops, multiple case studies from a wide array of perspectives, expert opinions and unrivalled insights into the African electric power & energy market prospects.
The conference promises valuable insights on a diverse range of topics that are critical to the African electric power & energy industry today – renewable energy, climate change & environment, energy transition, energy efficiency, funding, investment facilitation, energy access, policies & regulations, tariffs, capacity development, technology, solar, off grid, public private partnerships, energy storage, digitalisation, affordability, energy mix, private sector participation and so much more.
Global energy leaders who have confirmed to speak:
• Abubakar Sani Sambo, Chairman, Ministerial Task Force on Power, Nigeria
• Geoffrey Mabea, Executive Secretary, Energy Regulators Association of East Africa
• Haliru Dikko, Commissioner, ECOWAS Regional Electricity Regulatory Authority
• William Price, CEO, Enel Green Power, South Africa
• Cyprian Nyakundi, Director, Energy & Petroleum Regulatory Authority, Kenya
• Abubakar Malah Umar, Director, Energy Commission, Nigeria
• Nessreen Rady, Director, New & Renewable Energy, Egyptian Electricity Holding Company, Egypt
• Kuda Ndhlukula, Executive Director, SADC Centre for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency, Namibia
• Brian Dames, CEO, African Rainbow Energy & Power, South Africa
• Simon Hodson, CEO, Gridworks, United Kingdom
• Ademola Adesina, CEO, Rensource Energy, Nigeria
• Mikhail Nikomarov, CEO, Bushveld Energy, South Africa
• Peter Pechtl, Managing Director, ENEXSA, Austria
• Ato Gyasi, Senior Director, Africa Finance Corporation, Nigeria
• Rentia van Tonder, Head of Power, Standard Bank, South Africa
• Ibilola Amao, Governing Council Member, Energy Institute, United Kingdom
• Clinton Carter-Brown, Head of Energy Centre, CSIR, South Africa
• James Sherwood, Principal, Rocky Mountain Institute, United States of America
• Dave Manning, Global Head of Hybrid Energy, Juwi Renewable Energies, South Africa
• Alexander Schonfeldt, Managing Director & COO, Enerox, Austria
• Chris Flavin, Director, Gridworks, United Kingdom
• Oladunni Owo, National President, Women In Energy, Oil And Gas, Nigeria
• Loda Dedekind, Lead Project Developer, CrossBoundary Energy, South Africa
• Aleem Tharani, Partner, Bowmans, Kenya
• Chris Chijiutomi, Director, CDC Group, United Kingdom
• Kieran Whyte, Partner, Baker McKenzie, South Africa
• Dumisani Tembo, Partner, AB & David, Zambia
• José María López, Director, MRC Consultants & Transaction Advisers, Spain
• … and many more
The POWER WEEK ASIA will feature 3 supplementary workshops addressing cutting edge topics with Real Examples and Case Studies, including Renewable Energy, Energy Regulation & Policies and Energy Storage.
Seize this opportunity to stay ahead of your competitors in an industry that is ever-changing – POWER WEEK AFRICA is definitely for you!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter