Travel to China resumes, and ocean business is conducted as usual – with the nation’s premier stage, OceanTech Program 2023 (OT 2023) set for May 18-21.
Anchored with OceanTech Expo 2023, China's market-driven, professionally managed ocean technology & engineering exhibition, OT 2023 will see over 1,000 leaders from R&D, industrial and commercial fields gathering at Zhejiang University’s Zhoushan Campus. OT is a showcase of the latest know-how and live demos built by China’s ocean community. In May, local born applications will be presented at Frontier Technology Gallery, an addition of OT 2023. “China has emerged as the source of innovations and discoveries also in the advancement of ocean technology. I am so pleased that we’re right on the cusp of trends!” says Fang Li, a founding patron of OT Program, and an untiring advocate of innovations. His company Nanfoon Applied Technologies was established in 2009 dedicated in the R&D of geophysical and oceanographic systems.
Collocating with OT, the 6th China Ocean Technology Conference will be jointly staged by Zhejiang University and Donghai Laboratory to share the global initiatives for a renewed ocean.
Conference topics listed in the latest announcement:
Marine Remote Sensing and Detection Equipment Technology
(2) New Concept Submersible Technology
(3) Underwater Optics and Intelligent Vision Technology
(4) Ocean "Dual Carbon" Technology
(5) Deep Sea Mining Technology
(6) Polar Equipment Technology
(7) Underwater Power and Energy Supply Technology
(8) Subsea Energy Transmission Safety and Equipment Technology
(9) Underwater Target Detection and Identification Technology
(10) High-end Equipment Technology for Ships and Oceans
(11) Ocean Energy Technology
(12) Marine Biotechnology
(13) Marine Ecosystem Assessment Technology
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter