[Lidköping, Sweden, April 25, 2017] - Handheld Group, a leading manufacturer of rugged mobile computers, today announced that the Nautiz X2 enterprise handheld now comes standard with 2GB RAM. The 2D Imager model is also upgraded to the latest Honeywell N6603 high performance imager.
The Nautiz X2 gives enterprise users an all-in-one mobile computer that can handle all the tasks of a day’s work, with built-in ruggedness against moisture, dust, extreme high or low temperatures and potential drops.
The Nautiz X2 offers the most complete and versatile set of features and capabilities available:
- Extreme ruggedness, meeting IP65 and MIL-STD-810-G standards
- High-quality, high-speed scanners with 1D or 2D capability
- Integrated 8-megapixel camera, with autofocus and flash
- 4G/LTE Android phone functionality
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) adds security features and improved power management for extended battery life
- Google GMS, allowing users to use Google Maps and download Play Store apps
- Sunlight-readable 4.7-inch capacitive display with multi-touch sensitivity
The Nautiz X2 with Android 6.0, 2GB Ram and the new Imager is in stock. Orders can be placed immediately. Contact i[email protected] for details.
The Handheld Group is a manufacturer of rugged mobile computers, PDAs and tablets. Handheld and its partners worldwide deliver complete mobility solutions to businesses in industries such as geomatics, logistics, forestry, public transportation, utilities, construction, maintenance, mining, military and security. The Handheld Group of Sweden has subsidiaries in Finland, Italy, the Netherlands, the U.K., Germany, Switzerland, Australia and the USA. For more information, please see www.handheldgroup.com
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter