MAPPS honored members with the 2019 Geospatial Excellence Awards as part of their 13th annual Awards Presentation that took place Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach in conjunction with the 2020 Winter Conference in Honolulu, HI, Jan. 19-22.
The Geospatial Excellence Awards are presented to Regular and Associate Member firms whose entries exemplify the professionalism, value, integrity and achievement of the firm's staff as demonstrated over the previous year. A distinguished and impartial panel of two judges evaluated the submitted projects from five categories: Data Acquisition & Processing, Surveying/Field Data Collection, GIS/IT/Remote Sensing Analysis, Small Projects (no entries were submitted for this category), and Technology Innovation/Licensed Data Products. A winner was selected for each category with submissions.
- The Geospatial Excellence Award for Data Acquisition and Processing to Woolpert/Optimal GEO
- The Geospatial Excellence Award for Surveying/Field Data Collection to WGI
- The Geospatial Excellence Award for GIS/IT/Remote Sensing Analysis to Aerial Services, Inc
- The Geospatial Excellence Award for Technology Innovation/Licensed Data Products to WhiteStar Corp
- The Geospatial Excellence- Members Choice Award to RIEGL USA
- The Geospatial Excellence- Project of the Year Grand Award to Woolpert/Optimal GEO
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter