As a Geospatial Sales Consultant at KOREC you will be responsible for maximising the sales of Trimble’s world leading Geospatial solutions in your sales territory, including robotic total stations, GPS, 3D laser scanning, Monitoring, Rail, UAVs and Mapping solutions.
With access to KOREC industry sector specialists in Rail, Monitoring and GIS solutions, as well as support from our field-based Technical Support people, our Sales Consultants also benefit from a tailored induction and on-going training and development plan.
Building relationships with customers is key in this role; our approach to selling is collaborative and consultative – our mission is to help our customers to be as effective as they can be.
The role will also involve representing KOREC at key industry events such a trade shows and technical presentation days.
- Generate monthly sales to meet revenue and gross margin targets
- Generate and work to a territory sales plan
- Identify, nurture and close new sales opportunities within your designated territory
- Demonstrate the benefits of Trimble geospatial equipment and KOREC software to potential users
- Balance managing the existing customer base with proactive prospecting
- Maintain accurate recording of activity using our CRM system for forecasting and reporting
- Comply with Health and Safety processes to safeguard the interests of the business, our employees and customers
- Experience in a survey/construction related field
- Desire to progress within a sales environment
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Flexible, can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Full driving license
- Strong computer skills
- Familiarity with Trimble Survey Instruments
- Experience in a technical sales environment within the Survey/Construction industry
- Geomatics/Survey/Engineering degree level qualification
KOREC recognises the importance of having the right people in the right roles which is reflected by the high level of training and attractive package we will offer successful candidates including:
- Competitive basic salary + uncapped commission scheme
- Company car + fuel card
- 23 Days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Service related annual leave increases up to 30 days
- Pension scheme
- Employee Benefits (Perkbox benefits, Corporate gym and Virgin Media discounts, cycle and technology purchase schemes)
At KOREC we are committed to developing and promoting inclusive behaviours that create and sustain equality of opportunity, fairness, mutual respect, dignity and respect for all.
If you believe that you have the relevant experience please let us know by clicking the button below or email your CV to [email protected]
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter