We have an opportunity for an experienced Service Technician to join our busy Huntingdon workshop.
At KOREC we recognise that it is the people who make our business work and as such are looking for a dynamic team player with a sense of energy and a drive to take ownership of their responsibilities from start to finish.
You will be motivated and enthusiastic, having experience in electronics, and be versed in engineering practices as well as having excellent computer skills.
Previous knowledge of any surveying equipment is strongly desirable.
KOREC is Trimble’s largest distributor of positioning solutions and surveying equipment in the UK and Ireland. For over 40 years our mission has been to forge new and stronger business relationships that will underpin the future; for ourselves, our partners and our customers. We therefore specialise in bringing innovative technology to market including the most advanced GNSS, mobile mapping, 3D laser scanners, UAS and total station solutions available to geospatial professionals, all backed up by in-house software development and extensive training and technical support departments.
- Carry out service, calibration and repairs of Trimble & Sensefly equipment
- Prepare and configure equipment for sales or hire to the required specifications
- Carry out all tasks to the required manufacturer and KOREC standards
- Follow current service procedures and provide input as appropriate for ongoing improvement
- Ensure all documentation is correct and systems updated as appropriate
- Ensure product knowledge is continually developed to support product improvements and service updates
- Experience in working with electronics
- Well versed in engineering practices
- Be motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Flexible and can-do attitude
- Desire to develop knowledge of technology
- Strongly Desirable: Experience of survey/geospatial equipment repairs & maintenance
KOREC recognises the importance of having the right people in the right roles which is reflected by the high level of training and comprehensive benefits package we will offer successful candidates including:
- Competitive basic salary + performance related incentive
- 23 Days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Service related annual leave increases up to 30 days
- Pension scheme
- Employee Benefits (Perkbox benefits platform access, Corporate gym and Virgin Media discounts, cycle and technology purchase schemes)
At KOREC we are committed to developing and promoting inclusive behaviours that create and sustain equality of opportunity, fairness, mutual respect, dignity and respect for all.
If you believe that you have the relevant experience please let us know by clicking the button below or email your CV to [email protected]
More information and to apply, click here
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter