Landmark Information has today announced an extension of its Promap Premium Layers subscription, with free access until the end of June, which provides estate agents, surveyors, developers, architects, and other land and property professionals extensive location data at the click of a button.
With the Government restarting the housing market, the launch provides property professionals with swift access to a further six datasets, which provide vital location intelligence for both current and future projects, and is available free of charge until the end of June to support the industry in accessing the data they need to progress new transactions and projects.
The new data layers that have been added to the subscription service are:
- Ancient Woodlands
- Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Local Nature Reserves
- Ramsar Wetland Sites
- Scheduled Monuments
- Special Protection Areas
These are available within Landmark Information’s flagship data and mapping tool, Promap v2, which already facilitates access to a number of other Premium Layers assets including:
- Planning Application Data
- Personal Ownership Title Number Information for non-commercial polygons
- Price Paid Data for Residential Properties in England and Wales
- Land Use Constraints including Special Areas of Conservation (SAC), Sites of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI), Listed Buildings and Green Belt.
- OS MasterMap Highways Network.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter