Today Tech Soft 3D announced a test and experimentation site, Innovation Labs, to give developers early access to new tools, sample code, and pre-releases of the HOOPS toolkits and components and overall a new way to test functionality before it makes it into actual product. Software developers and architects are invited to download and try the projects for free. Some of the projects currently featured include:
- Electron Viewer - an Electron-based demo that uses the HOOPS Web Platform to read and load CAD files, and visualize and interact with the 3D data.
- IoT Demo – a project to display real-time IoT data in 3D using Arduino MKR Wi-Fi enabled microcontrollers with environmental shields.
- Android AR Demo - integrating Google’s ARCore with HOOPS Visualize for mobile to place 3D assemblies in real space anchored to physical locations.
In addition, Tech Soft 3D just released its 2020 line of products. Some of the key feature enhancements include:
- Support for the BIM Collaboration Format
- Support for Manufacturing as a Service
- New availability on macOS
- Support for left-to-right languages such as Hebrew and Arabic
- New developer learning tools and resources
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter