The registration continues for the 5th International Congress and Exhibition Hydropower Central Asia and Caspian to be held on 17 and 18 February in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
Confirm your participation and discuss the issues you are interested in with the hydropower players of the region!
The event is held under the auspices of the Ministry of Energy of Uzbekistan. Strategic event partner – Uzbekgidroenergo.
Request more information here
Hydropower Central Asia and Caspian 2021 in figures and facts:
• 150+ participants – delegations headed by CEOs and CTOs from: Uzbekgidroenergo, National Energy Holding Company, Chakan GES, Electric Power Plants, Samruk-Energo, RusHydro, Barki-Tojik, Georgian Energy Development Fund, Russian-Kyrgyz Development Fund, Hydroproject (Uzbekistan), National Committee of Industry, Energy, and Subsoil of the Kyrgyz Republic, Georgian National Energy and Water Supply Regulatory Commission (GNERC), and a lot more others
• 10+ delegations representing investment projects: Samarkand HPP Cascade, Rogun HPP, Chirchiq-Bozsui HPP Cascade, Farkhad HPP, Rogun HPP, Sebzor HPP, Kambarata HPP, Borjomi HPP, and others!
• High level of participants: 39% - heads of companies-engineering partners in the field of hydropower; 31% - top managers of companies-operators of HPPs from the Central Asia and Caspian region
• Over 25 representatives of Uzbekgidroenergo:
o Abdugani Sanginov, Chairman
o Bekzod Amirsaidov, First Deputy Chairman of the Board
o Akmal Djurabekov, First Deputy Chairman of the Board
o Fozil Makhmudov, Deputy Chairman of the Board
o Sukhrob Khamraev, Head of Central Office
o Surat Ismatov, Head of Chief Dept. for Foreign Investment Monitoring, Preparation and Development of Investment Projects
o Ernes Ibraimov, Head of Hydropower Plant Operation Dept.
o Davron Mansurov, Head of Dept., Investment Programmes Formation and Monitoring
o Shukhrat Talipov, Head of Dept., Operation of Hydropower Generating Units
o Anvar Urazov, Head of Dept., Operation and Repair of Hydropower Equipment
o Khasan Khasanov, Head of Dept., Cooperation with International Finance Organisations, Preparation, Organisation of Inspections and Approval of Project Feasibility Study, and others
• 30 reports with key information from heads of such companies as Hydroproject (Russia), Pamir Energy Company, European Investment Bank, International Finance Corporation, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, VNIIG im. Vedeneev (RusHydro), and others
• Over 15 hours of business and informal networking within the framework of sessions, exhibition, lunches, coffee-breaks, and cocktail reception
• Support by industry leaders: Gold sponsor: Nero Delta; Bronze sponsor: CINK Hydro energy.
Organising Committee: Vostock Capital
Tel.: +7 495 109 9 509
E-mail: [email protected]
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay updated on the latest technology, innovation product arrivals and exciting offers to your inbox.Newsletter